We are contracted with the major insurance companies in Eastern Idaho.
As a contracted provider, we are under an agreement with insurance companies regarding the fee for office visits and procedures. Insurance companies accept either the physician billed amount or the contracted rate, whichever is lower. Patients generally see a discount amount, called a contract adjustment or in-network savings.
We are contracted with the following insurance companies and pricing groups.
-This includes most Medicare Advantage plans.
2. Idaho Medicaid
-Healthy Connections patients require a referral from their primary care physician.
3. Blue Cross of Idaho
4. Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
5. Idaho Physicians Network (pricing group, IPN)
-Major insurances in this group: Aetna, United Healthcare, Smith Administrators.
6. Altius (Pricing Group, Formerly CNN, First Health)
7. First Choice Health Network (pricing group, FCHN)
8. Southern Idaho Physician and Hospital Organization (pricing group, SIPHO)
9. Deseret Mutual Benefits Administration (DMBA)
Certain plans may be excluded from pricing groups or contracts. It is important to check with your insurance if you are unsure if a contract is in place. Your insurance card usually carries the logo of participating pricing groups.